Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: Yep
Date: 5/28/2005 5:03:30 PM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
In Reply to: Re: Yep posted by
I think we're talking about apples and oranges.
Smartsaver is about compressing the image BEFORE you upload it to a site, therefore making the size of the image much smaller and a faster DL for EVERYONE that views it. This hasn't much to do with YOUR connection speed, although it will make the upload faster to your linked image site.
Install SS, create a shortcut and cut and paste that into you're sendto folder.
Now B4 uploading your next image, right click it and send it to SS, click the optimizer button (a dual panel appears showing both compressed and uncompressed images for comparison), and click file/save-optimized-image-as, then upload the pic.
For instance, that pic you just uploaded of your connection speed is 284KB, way to dang FAT!!! Shrink it with SS and then upload and compare it to the original.
FollowUps | Post
- Re: Yep - LED -[5/28/2005 5:47:49 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Yep - Gray Lensman -[5/28/2005 9:24:57 PM (GMT-7)]
- Nope - LED -[5/28/2005 9:28:59 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Nope - Gray Lensman -[5/29/2005 1:29:08 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Dope - LED -[5/29/2005 3:27:39 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Dope - Gray Lensman -[5/29/2005 11:38:11 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Dope - LED -[5/29/2005 1:57:38 PM (GMT-7)]
- Looks - Gray Lensman -[5/29/2005 4:22:30 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Looks - LED -[5/29/2005 10:01:19 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Looks - Gray Lensman -[5/29/2005 11:17:30 PM (GMT-7)]
- LMAO - LED -[5/30/2005 3:23:55 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: LMAO - Gray Lensman -[5/30/2005 5:01:40 AM (GMT-7)]
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]