My CLabs settlement was Approved :P
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: My CLabs settlement was Approved :P
Date: 5/20/2005 5:36:41 AM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
Thanks again Lens...now all I have to do is wait for CLabs website to run a sale on the Creative's New X-Fi Audio Processor or the Giga works cheaper then I can get elsewhere
The claim you submitted to audiocardsettlement.com has been approved. As part of the settlement, you are eligible to receive a certificate for 25% off of the purchase price of any one Creative product at http://us.creative.com, up to a maximum of $62.50. You may use this discount with any purchase, including that of an item costing more than $250, but your maximum discount is $62.50.
Use this discount amount by entering the certificate code ******
when purchasing an item on Creative's U.S. website, http://us.creative.com.
The following conditions apply to this discount:
- The certificate code is *****
- The certificate is valid for purchases at http://us.creative.com only,
- You must use the email address you provided on your claim form to sign in to us.creative.com in order to use this discount, and
- The certificate code expires one year from date of issuance. Your code expires on 5/26/2006.
- The certificate code is good for 25% off any Creative product, up to $62.50 off the purchase price.
Go to http://us.creative.com to begin shopping. If you have questions about this settlement, please visit audiocardsettlement.com for more information.
Please do not reply to this message. This email was automatically generated. Replies to it cannot be answered.
If you are unable to click on one of the above links, simply copy and paste it into your browser's address window or retype it there.
FollowUps | Post
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]