Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: PSU's
Date: 12/25/2003 7:52:07 PM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
In Reply to: Re: PSU's posted by
They were, LOL, I was actually surprised how well it worked
Never got around to write a review on the Zalman but that one's darn good. Keith just sent me his review of the TTGI Stuff, it'll be up sometime before the weekend but so far, the Robantons have never failed, nor have any of my Antecs or the Zalmans.
I have had problems with Enermax (about 30% of all customer supports I get from the various companies I am helping are Enermax -- which is the problem) and Sparkle, shorting out under load.
There are probably another dozen good ones out there but whatever works works for me and I have no desire to change things to some unknown .., the Robanton was one big exception because their CEO and I go back a long way and even then I was skeptic until I tested them ... love them..
FollowUps | Post
- p.s. - MS -[12/25/2003 8:00:07 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: p.s. - Gray Lensman -[12/25/2003 8:15:58 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: p.s. - MS -[12/26/2003 7:32:04 AM (GMT-7)]
- Hehe :) (nt) - Gray Lensman -[12/26/2003 3:38:16 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: p.s. - LoneWolf -[12/26/2003 7:10:57 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: p.s. - Gray Lensman -[12/26/2003 3:47:17 PM (GMT-7)]
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]