Date: 7/19/2005 8:30:19 PM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 220.127.116.11
In Reply to: it's alive, but slow to wake up posted by ludicrous
That sounds like bad capacitors or other components[chips].Do you know the hot-cold trick.Heat up selected areas with a "hairdryer"[handheld]and see if you get a response.Alternately a can of something gassy and cold;selectively sprayed on different bits.If there,s a faulty bit ,this will quite often "bring it to life" or "kill it" Had a CD player with a faulty chip.TOO expensive to replace,so out with the hair dryer-onto the chip and it would work for 20 -40 mins .Then you,d have to get the hair dryer out again.
|[ View FollowUps | Post Followup | Main ]|
Post a Followup