Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: LOL...
Date: 4/14/2005 5:47:15 AM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 126.96.36.199
In Reply to: Re: LOL... posted by
How long did it take with the JD to cut your grass ?
Do you have easy access to engine & electronics ?
I did work on a 5 wheel, dump bed JD before golf cart size. It was ruff keeping it going as they let young ones drive it & one guy alittle retarded. Someone even put antifreeze in the gas tank once, top of the 5 gallon red can was blue & marked antifreeze LoL. Rammed into things most of the plastic body was gone. What did my work do, they turned around & bought a second one years later with 4 wheels with a different drive system a belt this time. They both got used many times a day. When they ran it was great but those babies were a itch.
FollowUps | Post
E-Mail Sender |
- Re: LOL... - LED -[4/14/2005 5:57:48 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: LOL... - Gray Lensman -[4/14/2005 10:22:30 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: LOL... - LED -[4/16/2005 4:40:34 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: LOL... - Gray Lensman -[4/16/2005 6:44:38 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: LOL... - Bob -[4/14/2005 7:34:13 AM (GMT-7)]
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]