Re: Who we speaking to?
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: Who we speaking to?
Date: 1/15/2002 7:15:06 AM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
In Reply to: Who we speaking to? posted by
convalescent ME/CFIDS (on the dole+sick) zoology grad and qualified FE teacher, try to campaign a bit and write within the community of my illness.
always wanted a computer as a kid but couldnt afford one so now I have built myself a
p3 800 eb & globalwin HS/F
Elsa Gef2 32Mb
Cambridge 1500 FPSS speakers
256Mb Mushkin Cas2
IBM 75GXP 15Gb IDE
modded generic AMD ready ATX 300w case with optional 80mm fan and cleared inflow pathway.
Windows ME runs stably with this config.
Motorola SB4100 512k/128k cable with ntlworld digital
probably ought to upgrade but it still works well and every month I wait means a better system for the next "however long it will be" so I am aiming for a 3:1 improvement ratio ie 2.4 GHz and a 399 FSB though DDR will do.
also keep fish and attend pottery classes. Occasionally assist my family with their boxes, they are still pretty suspicious of them and fear tampering with them but they are learning !
FollowUps | Post
- Fish? - Connie -[1/15/2002 5:58:48 PM (GMT-7)]
- I keep fish too... - SickOfItAll -[1/15/2002 9:22:59 AM (GMT-7)]
- wow - booly -[1/16/2002 8:58:11 AM (GMT-7)]
- Yeah... - SickOfItAll -[1/16/2002 9:47:00 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: I keep fish too... - Lonewolf -[1/15/2002 7:32:17 PM (GMT-7)]
- just - ludicrous -[1/15/2002 8:12:52 PM (GMT-7)]
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]