Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: Kenny
Date: 1/7/2002 11:23:07 AM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
In Reply to: Kenny posted by
well I tried 3 video cards so that's not it.
no other motherboards to try it on.
We had the same Cpu on a different motherboard last month and it functioned, so it's not that unless it was damaged betweeen being removed from the last mobo and installed on this one.
This mobo and ram just was purchased at Fry's.
It's mushkin ram, I've reseated it several times. It makes an awful scraping noise everything the white plastic pieces push it down and lock it into place, like it's scraping plastic off the end of the dimm.
FollowUps | Post
- Re: Kenny - Connie -[1/7/2002 4:16:07 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Kenny - Bob -[1/7/2002 4:22:15 PM (GMT-7)]
- Bob - Connie -[1/7/2002 5:42:33 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Bob - TKO -[1/8/2002 7:06:26 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Bob - kenny -[1/7/2002 8:57:52 PM (GMT-7)]
- Kenny - Connie -[1/8/2002 7:00:13 AM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Kenny - kenny -[1/9/2002 4:46:34 PM (GMT-7)]
- Re: Kenny - Bob -[1/8/2002 2:04:32 PM (GMT-7)]
- Bob - Connie -[1/8/2002 3:10:07 PM (GMT-7)]
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]