Re: Yes the confusion is over
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ] [ Home ]
Subject: Re: Yes the confusion is over
Date: 12/23/2001 9:13:15 AM (GMT-7)
IP Address: 18.104.22.168
In Reply to: Re: Yes the confusion is over posted by
The search for truth could go on and on.
How on earth could anyone be confused ?
1. I made a rc5 team for this website assuming everyone associated with the site or anyone who expressed an interest would join. That plan failed.
2. MS created a rc5 team for Lost Circuits website that is doing well...
3. In an attempt to bolster sagging scores, I have poeple from my neck of the woods join Cpu Central rc5 team. After 6 months, most of the crackers who joined per my request either disapear entirely or stop or continue on.
4. Cpu Central and Lost Circuits are, for a reason that escapes me, closely joined at the hip and so people from this site join Lost Circuits rc5 team, people join Cpu Central rc5 team from Lost Circuits site....
5. BigHammer creates a new team for Cpu Central & Lost Circuits rc5 groups respectively. The new team bears the name of both sites respectively.
This team pretty much..fails.
6. BigHammer then renames the Lost Circuits rc5 team to reflect the growing need for a combined cpu central & lost circuits rc5 team.
7. By this time I have altered the orig. Cpu Central team by removing my contact e-mail, the Cpu Central rc5 logos, and the actual team name.
Ok, let's wrap it up.
Until further notice, everyone who has buisness with cpu central & lost circuits rc5 crunching should go to this url http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=115018148
and join that team.
Cpu Central Rc5 team is at this http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=85018157
Do not join this team.
FollowUps | Post
Maximum of 100 messages displayed.
Post a Followup
Ups ] [ Post
Followup ] [ CPU-Central Message Board ]